Study Program in Australia
Australia has a well-established international education sector with over 1200 education providers delivering high-quality education to an international student.
Australia is giving opportunities for career, new customs, and exploration. Study in Australia will offer much more than just premium education. There are different lifestyle choices, a high standard of living and great value for money. Australian Institutions encourage students to explore problems and situations at a deep level and create their own unique and practical solutions to problems that exist in the world. Australia has high ranking Universities and institutes around the world.
Fulfilling the dream to study abroad comes with a lot of complicated things that need to be taken care of. Students should be alert to all these things for the smooth execution of the entire process.
A study visa is one of the major requirements that students need to be conscious of to study abroad.
This is the time you need a study visa consultant who can help you with visa consultation. Our experienced and professional study visa consultants will make sure that you do not face any problem or issues in the process of visa approval. Our study visa consultants play a major role by providing the right guidance to you and taking you through all the steps to get a study visa approved. \
The study immigration process is quite complicated and cumbersome. When you are planning to study in foreign countries, the first thing that you will need is a valid visa. Do not let your dream die for this. Hurry up and get in touch with us to avail visa related help from our professional study visa consultants. We can make the process easy for you so that you can fulfill your dream of studying abroad.
Student Visa Application
This visa is for people to come and study in Australia. With this visa, they can come and study their desired course. A student visa will enable to you study your proposed course. You can also travel in and out of Australia. You can work for up to 40 hours during your studies.
Length of student visa depends upon the course. It is a temporary visa and can granted for up to 5 years. Young children enrolled in Year 1- 4 can granted only 2-year visa. If your study is longer and then you must apply for the student visa extension. It is a substantive visa and you can apply for any other visa during you held the student visa.
With a student visa, you can include your partner and children as well. They can include at the time of application or after the grant of student visa. Children can only include if they are under 18. The student should inform the department of their spouse and children at the earliest. If they are not disclosed earlier, the department can refuse their application later.
Student Visa Eligibility Criteria:-
The applicant must fulfil given requirements prior to the lodgement of the application.
- Applicant must be at least 6 years old to apply for this visa.
- You must enrol in a full-time registered course at the time of application. You must supply Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) with the student visa application. Otherwise your student visa application will not be valid.
- Student must provide all CoE details at the time of application. It will ensure that you have enough student visa to complete your course.
- The gap between two package courses should not exceed 2 months. The only exception is if it is the end of the current year and next course starts next year.
- If you are a minor (under 18 years old), then you must have adequate welfare arrangements in place. You can contact Bansal Immigration for more information about the welfare arrangements.
- You must have enough funds and required English language knowledge. Department may ask you to provide evidence. It will depend upon the country of passport and education provider.
Extension of Student Visa:
If you have arrived in Australia on a visitor visa or any other temporary visa, and would like to study in Australia or explore other visa options, 4Seasons Migration is your best choice. If your student visa is due to expire soon; however, you still wish to stay/study in Australia, our qualified team members can help you extend your visa.
- Not enrolled in the right course
- finding the course too difficult to complete
- unhappy with the education provider and would like to change your course and/or college.
Our staff members can not only assist you with the change of course/Education provider, but also guide you with career pathways regarding the course you wish to enrol in.
We understand that you don’t want your course change affect your visa. Therefore, we advise about its effects on your visa and further migration options. Being a representative of most universities, you can trust that you are in the right hands and are getting honest ethical advice.